WELCOME


In this blog you will find useful information and further exercises for you that study English at UANL Prepa 9.

Feel free to post your doubts, comments and suggestions. Just click on "comments" below each post.

Greetings,
Ms. GarcĂ­a

Friday 25 September 2009

Personal information

1. What's your name? ___

2. What's your surname? ___

3. Where are you from? ___

4. How old are you? ___

5. Where do you live? ___

6. Are you married? ___

7. What do you do? ___

8. Do you work? ___

9. What are your hobbies? ___

10. What's your e-mail address? ___



A. I'm a high school student.

B. Lopez.

C. I'm sixteen.

D. I like watching TV and listening to music.

E. No, I'm not.

F. Edgar.

G. I'm from Mexico City.

H. No, I don't.

I. edgar92@yahoo.com

J. I live in Zacatecas.

No comments:

Post a Comment